Monday, September 10, 2007

Apples


This morning Cindy and I went out to Lindsay's to pick apples. It just felt right to be picking apples on such a crisp morning! When I was up on the ladder picking, Claire found an apple on the ground and decided to munch it. Which would've been fine, but when I got down, I realized she was chewing on a rotten spot! (Kinda makes me queasy even now to think about it!) That one was quickly replaced by one that was good and she carried it around for the rest of the morning taking little bitty bites.



Tomorrow I plan on making applesauce which I would've today but I had to run to the store to buy some freezer containers to put it in! The boys are loving these apples...do you know what kind they are Linds? They each ate two whole apples today!
Enjoy your night!