Thursday, November 8, 2007

Unfortunately....

almost every day at lunch time when Cam is home, Claire does a little #2 job and he always says: "I can't change her....I'm wearing a tie!" Whatever! So, once again today she is standing over in the corner doing her thing so I went and got a tie to qualify me as a non-poopy diaper changer. It didn't work, by the way. Here is the terrible picture Cam got of me in the tie. Guess what I'm doing.....another load of laundry! What a never ending job!

Anyway, after all of that, Claire was only wet! :)

Well, we're off to the beach in the morning to spend some much needed time with my friend Rebecca and her family just relaxing! It's supposed to be rainy and cold but I don't even care...it's going to be great! Hope you all enjoy your long weekend wherever you may be!