I took these pictures a few days ago~well, probably a week ago, of the completed Advent calendar! I think it turned out really cute. It took me an hour and a half to put together, though! So far, it has been really fun! Some of the activities that I put inside the house on strips of paper are: watching a Christmas movie: hence the popcorn; buying presents: the money; Christmas art projects and baking cookies. At this point, I may be even a little more excited about this than the boys are...they don't know what's in store!! Also, there is a large area under the roof for a present. I wrapped up a cake mix, frosting, and "Happy Birthday" candles for Jesus' Birthday cake that we always make on Christmas day. here is another fun thing that I always like unpacking for the kids!
So fun watching Claire play with it for the first time. She kind of says "Jesus"~of course "baby" is very clear!
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Advent
Well, I'm off to bed! Just finished our Christmas letter so that feels good!
Night!
Posted by
Katie
at
10:46 PM
