Here is my weekly update! I took the kids to Portland for a couple of nights last week since it was Spring Break. Sadly, Cam had to stay and work :( It was such a quick trip that we really didn't have time to do everything we would have loved to do, but we did get the chance to see some special people.
My Grandma Walker was in Portland visiting so we got to see her and a couple of my aunts and uncles, too.
I did tell Grant "no wrestling"...but uncle Ed asked for it, so Grant couldn't back down!! I think Ed made the whole trip for the boys. When we were getting ready to leave their house, he let out a very LOUD burp and they fell in love with him :) Boys~never grow up do they?!
Today we headed over to Chuck E Cheeses for a little lunch and fun:

Well, that's about it for us! T-Ball is starting up this week so that should be fun...I hope it gets warmer, though!! I still can't believe it snowed this week! On Friday the kids were out jumping on the trampoline....I knew it was cold, but snow? A half an hour later we were at the grocery store and I saw people staring outside looking at what looked like a snow storm! Of course it didn't stick, but still, very weird for Spring Break! I bought a pair of sandals today but I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to wait until July to wear them! Take care and have a great week!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Spring Break
Posted by
Katie
at
4:38 PM
