Friday, May 16, 2008

It's the weekend!

Well, almost. It feels like it though, because we are leaving for a little weekend trip to Seattle in the morning (to see some family and go to the zoo)! I'm just finishing up the laundry and then I'm off to bed! I had a couple of little helpers this morning as I was cleaning out my car...they had such a fun time back there!
And this afternoon, Grant got to go play at the pool with his Pee Wee Sports class! He had such a fun time. It didn't start off too well, though....he swallowed a huge gulp of water and then proceeded to throw up in the pool. Granted it was an eensy weensy bit, but still there was chunkage. Anyway, their little class had to move to another area where they continued their fun (lovely). Here are some slide pics. This first one is on the big slide...the water was shooting down super fast and Grant totally spun around and came out head first! Smiling the whole way :)
And the little slide...isn't that a funny little picture of him!? It was great...really makes me ready for summer. I did get a little sunburned, though :( I put on sunblock but I guess not enough on my shoulders...thankfully the kids were okay!

Have a great weekend! Don't forget the sunblock ;)