This is one of those days where I just feel so incredibly blessed. Here are just a few reasons:
1. My glittery dog. Edgar is such a sweet dog...and such a Mama's boy :) He is my shadow, follows me everywhere! Tonight I was using glitter and didn't realize that Gar was right by me...now he has a slight dusting of glitter...boy does he look pretty ;)
2. Gregory is MUCH better! His strep throat came on fast and went away super fast. Thank the Lord!!
3. Swimming lessons went so well! Grant had a very strict teacher that kept him in line! The first day he had to sit on the wall for not listening...he was devestated! However, he did awesome for the rest of the two weeks and never had to sit out again! Yay!! (We're taking a break for a couple of weeks and then we'll do one more session this Summer).
4. I got to do two of my favorite things today: bake and make some cards!
5. Fun new papers from the Daisy Bucket for card making....so cute!!
6. Claire is sleeping in her big girl bed tonight for the first time!
7. She never got out of it once!!
8. My husband is the best! He knows just what to say to make me feel better when I can't figure out the ATM. Did I just tell you all how incompetent I really am?!
9. This Bible study that is making me take a good long look at my heart and my priorities.
10. These Jedi warriors:
Claire can hold her own! See how she "got" Grant...he might've been faking a little ;)
Here's our big girl getting tucked in.
And a few hours later.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
10 things that made me smile today
Posted by
Katie
at
12:46 AM
