Ladies camp was this last weekend. I forgot to mention in my previous post that I wasn't going to see my husband on our actual anniversary. Tonight I was talking on the phone with my Mom and she mentioned my anniversary post. I started talking about how weird it was for me to be gone on our anniversary and then I realized she had no idea what I was talking about....oops. So, yes, I was out of town....way out of town. No cell coverage....we were SO roughing it ;) Let me tell you....it was quite the adventure this year! LOUD snoring :) LOUDER thunder in the middle of night number one (I thought we were going to die!!) and power outages! It was a great time though, and I'm glad that I had the chance to go....and I always love coming home, too!
So, Dorothy and I both took cookies for the "cookie caper" neither one of us knew what the "cookie caper" was....it was a contest. We took first and second!
Here is a picture of the Evil (red-eye) Princess Katie and the LOVELY Queen Dorothy!! Oh, and I have to give all of the credit of my win to my dear friend, Erin! I used her yummy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip recipe :)
And just a few more pictures of the girls that I spent the weekend with:

haha....I think. Are they calling ME a loser?! :)
Monday, September 22, 2008
Camp
Posted by
Katie
at
9:32 PM
