Greg participated in a kids triathalon this morning and it was a GREAT experience!! I can't get over how independant he is becoming....I love to see his determination, but of course it makes me a little teary to realize that he is not going to be a little boy for much longer! Here are some pictures that Cam snapped all along the way:
waiting
ready
#51!

Greg's gun show ;)
and the race is on! It starts with a 50 meter swim across the pool.
by the end of the swim, he appears to be sinking a little....that is by far the longest distance he has ever swum.
next up: biking!
and last running to the finish line!
I am so proud of this boy! He didn't want to take any short cuts. He was so determined to do the whole thing....and he DID!! Way to go Greg!
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Triathalon
Posted by
Katie
at
2:11 PM
