The house is quiet. I have no idea what I am still doing up!! But it feels so good to get some things done when all my sweet ones are tucked in! Unfortunately, Cam hasn't been feeling very good. Not the best timing for him to be sick so I'm hoping he'll be able to get into his Dr. tomorrow to get something to help!
So, I have cleaned, watched American Idol and worked on a couple of projects. Now I only have left to go to bed. The treadmill awaits in the morning so I guess maybe I'm trying to prolong the coming of that?! ;) Anyway, I wanted to post the recipe for the cake I made for a couple of you that were interested. So here it is! It was so good...it would also be awesome to make it using a chocolate cake mix instead of the strawberry!
Have a great day tomorrow!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Quiet
Posted by
Katie
at
12:01 AM
