Thursday, February 7, 2008

sweets.

My friend Sherry came over today with her two granddaughters for lunch. LOOK what she brought! They were soooo good! And so pretty too, don't you think?!
Who's that girl?

Doesn't Claire look like such a "toddler" with her piggy's :) She is getting so grown up! Tonight she came out to get me for prayer time in the boys room. (Cam had instructed her to do so...) anyway, she came out and said "Mommy, pray" with her little hands folded. I said "oh, okay" and she threw her hands into the air and said "Okay"!! It was so cute. She is really starting to talk and sing and do the motions of songs and throw tantrums ;) So it's not all so cute. But I still wouldn't trade a moment.

Happy to say that I am feeling much better about being the tax season widow now. Things are going well and I even have some of that "mommy-mojo" back that I was missing! (Not sure, BTW, if that is really the correct usage of the term, but you get the point). It definitely helps that I have been continuing on my treadmill and that we are all still feeling good! Well, I'd better go get some things done! Have a great night.

XO