So, I pretty much have a house full of sick kids. Claire threw up this morning at 2:30~I think she is completely better now, just needed to get whatever didn't settle right out of her stomach. Then at 4:30 I heard Gregory in the bathroom. He had to go "D"...you know? And Grant has a RUNNY nose and just feels kinda yucky. :( I am HOPING they are all on the mend, though!! Instead of taking pictures of my lovely kiddos today, here are a couple of pages I did two nights ago. I haven't actually scrapbooked in SO long! I'm usually just making cards. I had so much fun with it! You know what though? I only like to scrap pictures that Shannon takes! ;) Okay, that might be stretching the truth, but it is so much more fun to scrap amazing photos! She took both of these: 

And last...my picture for today. The purse I use most often.
Have a great afternoon!
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Sickies
Posted by
Katie
at
1:23 PM
