Since it's the last day of January, here are the last of my "pictures" for my picture challenge.
Favorite food site: The Pioneer Woman Cooks! Caution: Don't even LOOK here if you are dieting. Sinful! But oh, so yummy!
This is my dream vacation: London for the 2012 Summer Olmpics. Because: 1)I've always wanted to go to the Olympics (although the Winter games are my favorite). 2)I've been to the UK before and I'd LOVE to go back with Cam!! In 2012, we decided that the kids will be just old enough to go on a trip like that.........or stay home :)
And, for my last picture, which was my choice...my Bible. I am so very thankful to live in a place and time where I have the freedom to own one, and where I've had the the chance to be educated so I can read it for myself! What a blessing to have the Word of God at my fingertips!
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path. Psalm 119:105
I'm sure I missed a couple of pictures, but this was really fun! Thanks again to Kristie and Treena!! As for a "sickie" update, our family is slowly on the mend...Gregory and Claire are both on antibiotics. I was TRYING to avoid using them, but after they were sick, then better, then sick again, I decided I'd better not mess around. I am also feeling much better! Thanks for all of your kind words and prayers!
Goodnight!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Wrap up
Posted by
Katie
at
10:04 PM
