Claire no longer wants to be the baby...she wants to be the Mama! Last night at our softball game, I especially noticed this. Whenever her friend, Ashley, would try to pick her up, Claire wanted down!! However, she was very interested in helping another baby drink his milk (even though he had a pretty good handle on it himself).
However, some obstacles still require some help from her Mama :) Love the way she is contemplating the climb up this ladder.
Summer monkeys.
We had a fun picnic with some friends....celebrating sweet Emily's Birthday!
Gregory has really mastered his bike riding this summer! Cam's other goal for him was to learn to tie his shoes. Well, with all of the sandal wearing, I just realized that he still doesn't know how and we haven't practiced at all! And then yesterday we did a little school shopping and I kind of let the boys talk me into buying them these z strap Sketchers....yep: velcro. I think they are hideous, but they love them. So, I guess maybe by the time he is 37 he may know how to tie his own shoes ;)
Good times!
Happy 08/08/08!!!! Go USA!!!!
Friday, August 8, 2008
08/08/08
Posted by
Katie
at
8:02 AM
