My parents are in town and we had a SUPER fun day!! My Dad took the boys and me up for a little ride in Papa~his plane. Gregory has been asking for a while now for another ride so he was beside himself! Grant was excited too, but I think a little hesitant...this was his first time up!
all set to go! They did so great...Dad even let them both fly for a little while. Grant was a little nervous, but he did it! Gregory was more confident~which made me a little nervous! :)
And, here are my favorite girls :) My Mom loves to have her hair brushed...I remember doing this many times when I was little. Ahh, what a great, relaxing day! Thanks Mom and Dad...we LOVE you! Time to move to Hermiston already!! (Okay, I'll stop the pressure now...I promise)!
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Flying High
Posted by
Katie
at
9:52 PM
