Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekend away

This weekend we stayed with my best friend Rebecca, and her family, when we were in Portland for my SIL's wedding. It was crazy busy, but fun! The wedding was beautiful, the bride was gorgeous, the weather was perfect, spending time with our family is always good and then we stayed up way too late talking and laughing with our good friends~I loved every minute! I forgot to take my camera to the wedding!! So bummed, but hopefully I'll be able to share a few pictures if I can borrow them from someone else!

A few years back I bought a picture that Reb has in her bathroom that says: "It takes a long time to grow an old friend" (we have been BFF's since 6th grade). When I saw this picture, I had to smile, thinking that's what is in store for these two, as well :)


Our kids were so tired after all of the fun of the weekend! They were all asleep before we got to Troutdale!

After we stopped for dinner in The Dalles, Gregory lost his tooth! He was so brave...just pulled that sucker right out! I couldn't believe it! SO Gross! Tomorrow he will start first grade without that tooth! Love the cute look, but I'm still feeling pretty emotional about my little man growing up! I'll be saying lots of prayers tomorrow as he is at school for his first full day!